Stanton Mienert is a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
The Chartered title is an internationally recognised professional designation that shows the highest standards of ethical, professional and technical expertise. To qualify as a Chartered Accountant, you have to gain and maintain one of the toughest professional accountancy and finance qualifications; so only the best succeed. Chartered Accountants are:
- Bound by a code of ethics to adhere to the highest professional standards;
- Professionally trained;
- Required to undertake continuous professional development to keep up to date.
Chartered Accountants set themselves apart through their:
- Superior analytical thinking;
- Ability to solve complex problems;
- Capability of bringing fresh perspectives to business challenges;
- Highly developed communication and technical skills;
- Dedication to completing work to the highest standard;
- Commitment to self-improvement and development;
- Ambition to achieve the best for their clients;
- Membership of a global alliance of peers.